Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

What Matt Smith Thinks On His Doctor's Regeneration 'I know how it ends... I turn into a woman'.

Matt Smith has revealed how he would like to see his Doctor Who character regenerate - by turning into a woman.
I'll turn into a woman': Matt Smith speculated on the ways in which Doctor Who could die as he appeared at Comic-con The 30-year-old actor made the admission during a question and answer session at Comic-Con on Thursday.
When asked how he would like his character to die, Matt replied: 'I feel like I already know how it ends. There's a golden light, open a TARDIS, put my arms out... and then I turn into a woman!'
Matt's comments come after frenzied speculation about the identity of the new Time Lord, with rumours that a female actress such as Helen Mirren could even take the role.
British actor Matt was speaking alongside a number of young actors who play heroes including Kit Harington of Game of Thrones and Steven Yeun of The Walking Dead.
Matt also revealed he was 'quite clumsy' during the panel discussion, after being asked what part of his character he sees most in himself.
He said: 'I'm a bit clumsy. But he's a 1,000 year old Time Lord. He's just a much better creature than I am.'
The actor, who recently revealed he was leaving his role as the Time Lord after four years, spoke about the strangest thing a fan has done to him.
He explained: 'A little girl, of about 12, was in a bush and jumped out. She was a cool kid, but I had to tell her to go home.'
In June Matt revealed that he was leaving his post as the Doctor and said it had been ‘an honour’ to play the Doctor but added: ‘When you gotta go, you’ve gotta go.’
Matt's last episode will be the Christmas special and the hunt is on for a new actor to take on the role.
Smith – who has just started filming the movie How To Catch A Monster, with director Ryan Gosling – said: ‘Doctor Who has been the most brilliant experience for me as an actor and a bloke, and that largely is down to the cast, crew and fans.

What do you think about this? Is Matt right?

Source: DailyMail.Co.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment