Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Saoirse Ronan Responds To Star Wars And Fantastic Four Casting Rumours















       















You shouldn't believe every rumour you hear.....

Hanna and The Host star Saoirse Ronan was supposudley up for the role of Scarlet Witch in the upcoming Avengers: Age Of Ultron movie (which was taken by Elisabeth Olsen), then she was auditioning for a major role in Star Wars. As well as both of those rumours, one came up about her being cast as Sue Storm in the up and coming Fantastic Four reboot. The first rumour was proved false but what about the other 2?

Saoirse responded to both of these rumours in recent interviews saying:

"I don't have 'Star Wars.' I don't have the role," Ronan said. "I just shouldn't have said anything. I just auditioned for it, like everyone else did."

While she was trying to get the Star Wars role the Fantastic Four rumour was just that:

"I only heard that rumor. I'm not signed up for 'Fantastic Four,'" Ronan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment